dimanche 8 février 2009

Our goals for 2009

I checked our previous postings and it seems I hadn't determined any goals for 2008. I can truthfully say that in 2008, my goals were:

Agility
  • Paticipate in an official trial before the end of the year. (Done, with no results)
  • Conquer the A-Frame (Done)
  • Complete the weaves properly (Done, but Jasmine is too slow and not reliable)

Flyball


Hmmm. I had none. However, if you take a look at Compilation 2008, the improvements are there. I'm quite happy it too! : )

Rally O


A first Q. Ha! I quickly saw that we have a lot of work ahead of us. : )

Now for 2009

Agility

  • Enter a trial only if Jasmine is ready. I learned my lesson.
  • Retrain Jasmine in the weaves by using the 2 x 2 method.
  • Obtain a comfort level on the teeter.

Flyball

Time will be the judge of that. Our flyball box must be modified to allow us to use small tennis balls. I hope that this will be possible since it's quite clear that's it's easier for Jasmine.

Rallly O

Take my time and not rush her.

Aucun commentaire:

Qui êtes-vous ? / Who Am I?

Ma photo
Ce blogue sert surtout à suivre l'entraînement de Jasmine à divers sports de chiens. Elle est un pitou très affectueux et elle a une joie de vivre assez contagieuse **************** I use this blog to report Jasmine's training in different dog sports. She's a wonderful pooch who's very affectionate. Dare I mention she has a "joie de vivre" which manifests itself in her zoomies?